- Career Coaching – This might look like a new job, career, starting a business
- Job Search Mechanics – Resume writing, search techniques, utilize social media
- Start Your Own Business: Jump Start 90 Day Entrepreneur – Solopreneur Business Start Up – from idea to implementation
- Career Development – Coaching to help you understand personalities and create solutions to Navigate Your Career.
- Social Media Profiles – Maximizing your profiles to stand out, be noticed and be found by recruiters!
For Businesses, Organizations and Groups:
- Recruiting (Retained, Contingent searches and Pipeline Management)
- Social Media Profile Optimization – for Brand Identity, Recruitment, Communications
- HR & Management Team Training on Social Media Utilization
- Social Media Management
Ready to get started Click the Section which Identifies You:
- Products / Classes, (list of all our products and classes)
- Career Coaching (start your way for a new job or career here)
- Start Up Business (start your own business here)
- Social Media (build raving fans here, be found, communicate and enhance your reputation here)
Coaching: The one thing that everybody wants to know…. What does a coach do?
Coaching is a recent phenomenon and a relative new industry. We are all used to the coaches from sports and the coaching industry can be compared quite nicely to this familiar function. As a sports coach teaches, holds you accountable, disciplines and encourages so does the new success coach. This fascinating industry has coaches for almost every area you can imagine from new Mom’s to Business development you can find a coach. Coaches typically specialize in an area they have the most experience. Robin Harpe specializes in transforming passion into performance starting with your career. This might look like a new job, career, starting a business or enhancing your current one.
Specifically coaches create a safe environment where people learn to cope more effectively and learn how to navigate their lives. The coach does this through listening for what is said and more importantly what is not said and how it is said. The coach gives feedback and challenges the individual to look at situations differently leading to a higher level of awareness. Coaches typically give homework assignments to ensure the learning sticks. They help you clarify your goals, aspirations and dreams. Implementing wishful thinking into goal achieving action plans by holding you accountable for activity. Your coach recognizes potential obstacles and helps you develop strategies to overcome these obstacles. In part, your coach is your partner and advocate to help you achieve more, do more and have more of whatever it is you want.