- Do you know what your candidates, employees, clients or customers really think?
- Are you totally confused about Social Media?
- You know you need to be there, how do you get started?
- Not sure how to calculate the ROI of social media?
How do you stand out?
Here are options you have for Social Media: Ready to explore your needs – click here.
- You can hire someone, like Robin Harpe’s team to be your virtual assistants.
- You can do it yourself, attending our classes is a great way to start.
- Assign it to a particular department for large businesses.
- You can do nothing and watch as your competitors find the best candidates when recruiting, increase their market share, increase their knowledge of their customers (giving them better service and experience) and run the risk of going out of business or not getting the kind of work you want (if you are a job seeker).
The Internet or some form of it is here to stay. We cannot determine what it will look like in ten years. I can guarantee things will continue to change, that is the only thing we an count on. To be in the game today that means you must be using social media to brand yourself (professionally), your business (to attract talent, clients and customers) your ideas (to better humanity).
There is such confusion when getting into this arena many have decided to set and wait. You don’t have to do that. Learning how and/or hiring someone to help you is so easy.
Let me give you an outline of what our Social Media Consulting looks like:
- Deciding a strategy, why are you using SM and where should you be.
- Cleaning up, review and maximize your existing profiles.
- Suggest new platforms and set up systems
- Manage the daily SM tasks based on the strategic plan created together, using your voice – our hands
- We teach you or your designated person / team to create profiles that are dynamic, compelling and add value for your clients, customers, partners, and employees.
- and much much more…